You.....♥

4:47 AM


You make me so happy, you know exactly what to say at exactly the right times. You don't judge me, you stick up for me. You agree with what i'm saying, even if I sound stupid-anyting to stop an argument.

 I feel safe when I talk to you. I like how you're always there for me. I love how you know how i'm feeling, or how you know what not to say so I don't feel a certain way. 

I love your smile, and the way you laugh at my stupid jokes. I like how we joke around, and bully eachother. I love You, so so much!. i need to be with you forever. You make me so happy!. 

I just hope I make you feel the same.. =)

I LOVE YOU

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wahh sedang love love an nih.. he hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh.u still young but ur entry so matured.like this.if u pleasure visit n follow my blog.hehhe

    http://hafrawiegeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hafrawiey - biasa je.. :) ok.. im visit know

    ReplyDelete

Mohd Rizwan. Powered by Blogger.

Cerita Menarik

Kerana Mak Mertua, Isteri Kena Talak 3

Cerita ni bukan rekaan semata-mata mahupun drama dalam tv. tapi ni betul-betul terjadi. tak nak cakap panjang jom baca cerita sebenar dari ...